The standard of care is the most important factor in creating excellence in a residential home, to achieve this we operate a system of care called the ‘key worker scheme’ for dependent residents requiring tailored care. This means we get to know the resident’s care needs and focus on them being met. It’s a major development in the way care is delivered, and it’s an example of the way we believe care in residential homes should progress.
Residents under this scheme are assigned a named care worker to identify his or her needs and take responsibility for the way the rest of the team deliver the care required. Through the key worker system of care delivery we’re dedicated to making sure each individual has the attention he or she needs and deserves.
Our friendly team will enable dependent or elderly residents, to maintain their independence as much as possible, in line with our culture of enhancing and not overwhelming. Each care plan is tailored to cater for the needs of the individual, for convalescent and post-operative care, we work alongside healthcare professionals to encourage, promote and assist with rehabilitation exercises, or provide practical help on the road to recovery.
Routine doctor’s visits are scheduled on-site or travel arranged to a particular clinic or hospital, in case of emergencies we have service contracts in place with all local hospitals in addition to the Falck Ambulance service.
At Cinnamon Grove, with its purposefully designed architecture, contemporary care systems and delightful culture, stigmas associated with elders homes have been completely banished, with residency being declared with a sense of pride.
- Residential and retirement care
- Nursing and elderly care
- Long or short term respite care
- Palliative care with bespoke care programmes
- Dementia and reminiscence specialist care
- Administration and management of medication
- Supervised exercise and wellness programs
- Nutritionist devised meal plan
- Scheduling of GP and hospital visits
- 24 hour care, assistance and nursing
- Oral hygiene, grooming and skin care
- Assistance with dressing and mobility, showering or bathing
- Aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatment rooms
- Laundry services
- Daily housekeeping
- Social and recreational activities
Bespoke care packages cater for a gamut of care needs, ranging from independent residents requiring minimal specialist care to challenging Alzheimer’s residents needing round the clock attention. All of our care packages include the following services and facilities as standard;
- Spacious and well-appointed luxurious en suite double sized rooms with solid wood contemporary décor
- Modern bathrooms with grab rails and disability friendly fixtures including raised W/C
- Dietician devised home cooked nutritious meals, locally and seasonally sourced produce, some from our own gardens
- Individual private garden patios overlooking the vast manicured gardens and rubber plantations
- Lounges, TV and activity rooms, expansive dining rooms all offering a wide array of social interaction
- Access to the several acre estate including cinnamon groves, sensory gardens and vistas of the tropical greenbelt
- Panasonic AC, Samsung LED flat screen TV, fast WiFi/Internet and Telephones
- Nursing care with prompt access to high quality local hospitals and ambulance services
- 24 hour emergency assistance with a remote emergency nurse call system in each room